Sunday, November 2, 2008

Soccer is a serious business. Quit goofing off, Joshias!

Hiking over fall break. Heyden fell off a cliff today. Maybe she's still got some tomboy in her!

This rodent was being properly disposed of by our dogs. But my ridiculous family rescued it. Poor dogs! Unfortunately, we don't have a picture of two little bunny legs sticking out of Strider's mouth. But I think that image is burned into Bridgette's brain. Everyone here called it Bun-Bun... except the dogs and I, who referred to it as Snack. Somehow it pulled through, and they released it back into the wild (or the Circle of Life, as I like to call it). Now they think they can save anything!

Heyden (as if you couldn't tell).

Tucker, Timothy, Andrew, Heyden, Natalie and Colton.
"Six little monkeys, sitting in a tree..."


1 comment:

Stacy said...

You must post more regularly! Did that sound like a command, it was meant like one! The kids all look so big! Halloween looked fun.