Hey! What an awesome blog! I loved the pictures, the music, EVERYTHING! There's a picture of Tanner with Heyden and I thought at fiorst that it was Carson!!!
Wow, she is really growing up. She gave me my first hint of what being a grandma was going to be like. When you came out for a week and I saw her cuteness everyday. Then you left and I missed her for about 2 weeks. I thought this must be how a grandma feels:-)
Erin Flynn 7943 S. 7110 W. West Jordan, 84081
That is so sweet that you made her a blanket. Your mom made her little sweet crochet blanket. And I told her, "Wow this is the first thing that Erin will get just for Elizabeth." It was so sweet and made me feel good! So thanks for your love:-)
4 comments:
Hey! What an awesome blog! I loved the pictures, the music, EVERYTHING! There's a picture of Tanner with Heyden and I thought at fiorst that it was Carson!!!
I love all the pics, thanks for finally blogging!
Yea, you're back! It was fun to see you last week. Heyden is growing up WAY too fast.
Wow, she is really growing up. She gave me my first hint of what being a grandma was going to be like. When you came out for a week and I saw her cuteness everyday. Then you left and I missed her for about 2 weeks. I thought this must be how a grandma feels:-)
Erin Flynn
7943 S. 7110 W.
West Jordan, 84081
That is so sweet that you made her a blanket. Your mom made her little sweet crochet blanket. And I told her, "Wow this is the first thing that Erin will get just for Elizabeth." It was so sweet and made me feel good! So thanks for your love:-)
Post a Comment